Get Educated, Practice Soul Care, Get Involved, Have Integrity.
So, things are a little intense right now. How are you? I wish we could grab a giant cup of coffee, and talk about all the things happening in the world, and in our personal lives. I'm often asked, "What should we do?" I've made a video to attempt to answer that question. I hope this helps you as you navigate life in 2017. (I also cannot explain to you the lighting, my hair, or my lack of make-up. This is not my day job. Send help, if you have some.) Oh friend, my husband always says this to encourage others, and I offer it to you today: You're doing better than you think you are.
"Courage, dear heart." Aslan to Lucy, The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe
- The Very Good Gospel by Dr. Lisa Sharon Harper
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- The Psalms Commentary by Walter Brueggemann
- The Poverty & Justice Bible
- The Next Evangelicalism & The Prophetic Lament Dr. Soong-Chan Rah
- The Rest of God by Mark Buchannan
- Thirst by Mary Oliver
- Sacred Rhythms by Ruth-Haley Barton
- List of Every U.S. Senator
- You Can Change: God's Transforming Power for our Sinful Behavior and Negative Emotions by Tim Chester